S I N G M A D L Y

He threw his arms around the horse's neck and KISSED him eveywhere, ohhhh I LOVE MY HORSE. A crowd gathred, his landlord appeared, and took Fredrick kcab uuUP to his roommm(s) on the 2nd foor where he began to play the pianooooo MADLEY and SING MADly like AHHHHHHHHHH HOAOOOOWWWWWWWWWW I AM CrUcIFIED and INSPECTED and RESUECTE and whooooooooooOOOO! and if you don't believe that, I'll give you my latest philanthorpic HUFibpfjnds
and the landlord's family was AMAZED
so hey en orhis frend Oubach, an he got there in 3 days by coach and they took Fredrick to the assylum, and his mother joined him, an for the next 15 years, they cried and crieds, and aughed and looked at the SUN and EVERYONE.
                                        and sing madly
                                                               THAT WAS DYNO.

No comments:

Post a Comment